Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lovely Venice

We just got back from three wonderful weeks in Italy!
We really wanted to visit Venice even if that meant that we would have to live on peanut butter sandwiches for the rest of our lives.
I'm so happy we went for it because it
was a vacation I'll never forget.
I thought that I would start with a few water shots.
If you explore some of the smaller streets you can get away from the crowds.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The picture below shows one of the streets we found when we got lost.
Photobucket



4 comments:

coltpixy said...

It sounds like a very romantic vacation ♥
My favorite trips with my husband are the ones where we explore off the beaten path.

Glad you are back home. I missed you!

sukigirl said...

Thank you Star!...I missed you guys too!
We don't worry about getting lost anymore because, as you say, it often ends up being the best part of the trip!

Crochet Diva said...

So pretty. I'd love to visit there someday! Thanks for sharing pics. Would love to see more. :)

sukigirl said...

Thanks Diva!
If you ever have a chance, you really should go...it is so different than anywhere else I have been.
I will be posting more pics in later posts.
I'm glad that you enjoyed them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...