Friday, July 10, 2009

wild tea cosies


Photobucket

I just picked up a copy of Wild Tea Cosies
by Loani Prior.
It has some wonderful cosies
AND is reasonably priced
(I paid $16 Cdn on Amazon new!)

She has included a mix of crochet and knit
patterns and to quote the author
"these outrageous cosies....
are inspired by everything from coral
reefs and flowering gardens to geometric shapes,
scrumptious food and even chickens!"

Here is a shot of the back cover with
pics of the cosies.

Photobucket

I'm so looking forward to making some of these cosies,
but how do I choose...
the Carmen Miranda on the cover,
the Rosie Posy, or the Liquorice Allsorts?
What a great book!


4 comments:

coltpixy said...

How cool! There are several that I would love to have. I can't wait to see which one you make first.

intothedawn said...

Awesome! Love the one on the cover, and a chicken tea cozy would be fun, too.

sukigirl said...

Thanks,
I love the one on the cover too, it's called Carmen Miranda.
Only problem is it's knitted so I would need to dedicate a fair amount of time to do it.

I already own 4 tea cosies so it's not like I NEED a new one.
Plus I promised a new one for my sister so I really should make her one first.
She loves plain ones LOL!

Mette aka mettuska said...

Oh they are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...