Monday, January 18, 2010

Yarn tagging around the city






Do you know how hard it is to
find a telephone booth anymore!

DSC02397
I would've rather put it in
an enclosed booth but I 
couldn't find one nearby.
DSC02394 (1)
That meant I had to attach this one
right near a busy train station
and parking lot.
That also meant I got an 
awful lot of strange looks 
as I tried to sew it on
without drawing too much attention.
I ended up putting the phone
to my ear to make me look
a little less conspicuous.
I'd make a terrible spy.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

That's just too funny! Did you just decide to upgrade a neighborhood with your crochet?

CrochetDad said...

How cute is that?! I love it.

sukigirl said...

Thanks!
I wonder how many people will even notice it considering there is a lot of people with cellphones.

CrochetDad said...

I agree - I don't remember the last time I used a pay telephone. It's still cute.

Mette (Mettuska) said...

:D

martha brown said...

OK -- where is it???? I need to see it in person :)

sukigirl said...

martha, it's near the Weston Go station at the parking lot on John St across from the gas station :0)

Crochet Max from the Wild Things

 Who doesn't love Max!! I'm really happy with this cute little guy Pattern by Carla Mitrani  You can find her on Ravelry  Max Patter...