Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fabric crochet hook case



I sewed this as part of a swap over at
Creative living
Rach, who I made this for,
makes lovely, lacy things with teeny,
tiny hooks and thread.

The fabric looks very similar to one she
picked as a favourite over at Flickr.
I would love to have included wool felt
in her case but it is impossible to get here.
I really have to order it online someday.

I don't know if you can see it but
there are little squirrels and mushrooms
in the fabric.
So I was thrilled when I found the acorn buttons.
I made the flower out of the same fabric
and added a vintage button to its centre.

2 comments:

coltpixy said...

It is lovely and the fabric is just adorable!

sukigirl said...

Thanks Star...
I want to practice making flowers more. I've tried about 3 different techniques but there are so many more out there.

Crochet Max from the Wild Things

 Who doesn't love Max!! I'm really happy with this cute little guy Pattern by Carla Mitrani  You can find her on Ravelry  Max Patter...